- It's the only thing I can think about. RT @CatFoodBreath Have you ever stopped to think about how much cat fur there is in your life?tweeted at 4 years ago
- Not sure if my cat loves or hates the shrug I'm crocheting. Her kneading suggests love, but claws are out to pull it to bits. Oh, cats.tweeted at 4 years ago
- RT @FranklinHabit: I wonder what the response would be to pictures of artists' and designers' studios on the days they are not expecting a …tweeted at 4 years ago
- "I'm crafty, not crazy!" - me, in response to my husband questioning my latest project (brightly-colored dinosaur planters w/succulents.)tweeted at 4 years ago
- I'm proud to announce that I'll be teaching crochet classes at @MichaelsStores in Westerly, RI, starting in May!tweeted at 4 years ago
Category Archives: Etsy
After making two custom orders for Siamese flat cats, I realized that it was time I offered them regularly! So here it is, a flat cat with the signature dark face of a Siamese or Himalayan cat. Perfect for fans … Continue reading
Now that I have cats, I think I’m going to have to buy them something from Pampered Whiskers on Etsy. I can’t wait to see them look pissed off at me in a sassy sombrero or bunny ears.
In the shop, I mean. The bunnies have finally made it to my Etsy shop. I’ve been hard at work making bunnies like rabbits, as you can see from the photo, so there will more more colors listed soon. Find … Continue reading
My birthday was last weekend and I had a very Etsy one. My husband got all of my awesome gifts from Etsy, including this crazy cat sweater from Pretty Snake. Thanks awesome hubby and Etsians!
Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up so it’s time to finally list the shamrock magnets I made back in September.They come in a set of three, although if you message me I can create a custom listing with a different … Continue reading
Smiley sperm are now available in my Etsy shop. That first custom order for one was so darn cute that I couldn’t help but to make more, so they’re available here.