I recently made a really fun custom order and I had to share it: the sad sperm. When an Etsy user first asked me to put X’s for eyes and a frowny face on one of my crocheted sperm, I was puzzled but I thought, “Okay, if that’s what she wants…” When my husband found out what I was making, he squished his face and asked, “…but why?” We wondered if maybe she was in the spermicide business. Turns out it was a gift for someone getting a vasectomy. How cute! I don’t know how well the gift went over with the patient, but I hope the operation went well.
- It's the only thing I can think about. RT @CatFoodBreath Have you ever stopped to think about how much cat fur there is in your life?tweeted at 3 years ago
- Not sure if my cat loves or hates the shrug I'm crocheting. Her kneading suggests love, but claws are out to pull it to bits. Oh, cats.tweeted at 3 years ago
- RT @FranklinHabit: I wonder what the response would be to pictures of artists' and designers' studios on the days they are not expecting a …tweeted at 3 years ago
- "I'm crafty, not crazy!" - me, in response to my husband questioning my latest project (brightly-colored dinosaur planters w/succulents.)tweeted at 3 years ago
- I'm proud to announce that I'll be teaching crochet classes at @MichaelsStores in Westerly, RI, starting in May!tweeted at 3 years ago