I haven’t posted about treasuries in a while, but I have to for this one. My light purple hippo was just featured in Purple Pop by Sheri De Vries and I love it! I don’t know if it’s because I’m partial to purple or if it’s just the perfect combination of shades, but I love this treasury! I had to share.
- It's the only thing I can think about. RT @CatFoodBreath Have you ever stopped to think about how much cat fur there is in your life?tweeted at 4 years ago
- Not sure if my cat loves or hates the shrug I'm crocheting. Her kneading suggests love, but claws are out to pull it to bits. Oh, cats.tweeted at 4 years ago
- RT @FranklinHabit: I wonder what the response would be to pictures of artists' and designers' studios on the days they are not expecting a …tweeted at 4 years ago
- "I'm crafty, not crazy!" - me, in response to my husband questioning my latest project (brightly-colored dinosaur planters w/succulents.)tweeted at 4 years ago
- I'm proud to announce that I'll be teaching crochet classes at @MichaelsStores in Westerly, RI, starting in May!tweeted at 4 years ago