Great news! Colleen’s Creations recently broke the 200 follower mark on Twitter. To celebrate, there’s a special coupon code for the Etsy shop, but you have to find it by checking out the Twitter feed! Don’t worry, it’s easier than it sounds. Just check out my Twitter feed here and you’ll see the coupon code in my tweets. And if you haven’t followed me already, do it already! Don’t worry, it’s not all links to my shop. I also tweet about how I wish I was crocheting at that moment or how excited I am over yarn… You know, fun crafty stuff.
- It's the only thing I can think about. RT @CatFoodBreath Have you ever stopped to think about how much cat fur there is in your life?tweeted at 4 years ago
- Not sure if my cat loves or hates the shrug I'm crocheting. Her kneading suggests love, but claws are out to pull it to bits. Oh, cats.tweeted at 4 years ago
- RT @FranklinHabit: I wonder what the response would be to pictures of artists' and designers' studios on the days they are not expecting a …tweeted at 4 years ago
- "I'm crafty, not crazy!" - me, in response to my husband questioning my latest project (brightly-colored dinosaur planters w/succulents.)tweeted at 4 years ago
- I'm proud to announce that I'll be teaching crochet classes at @MichaelsStores in Westerly, RI, starting in May!tweeted at 4 years ago