This isn’t the greatest photo I’ve ever taken, but it shows my shamrocks. While walking through my backyard, I was struck by how much clover was growing. On the negative side, my yard is covered in weeds. On the positive side, I love clover and it inspired me to crochet some shamrocks. It fit with the spring-ish mood I’ve been in lately, but I think shamrocks are a year-round thing. They’re a lucky charm. I’ve been making a bunch so I can give them to people to bring them a little bit of luck all throughout the year.
- It's the only thing I can think about. RT @CatFoodBreath Have you ever stopped to think about how much cat fur there is in your life?tweeted at 3 years ago
- Not sure if my cat loves or hates the shrug I'm crocheting. Her kneading suggests love, but claws are out to pull it to bits. Oh, cats.tweeted at 3 years ago
- RT @FranklinHabit: I wonder what the response would be to pictures of artists' and designers' studios on the days they are not expecting a …tweeted at 4 years ago
- "I'm crafty, not crazy!" - me, in response to my husband questioning my latest project (brightly-colored dinosaur planters w/succulents.)tweeted at 4 years ago
- I'm proud to announce that I'll be teaching crochet classes at @MichaelsStores in Westerly, RI, starting in May!tweeted at 4 years ago