I recently blogged about how I should be preparing for Christmas but, uh, that’s not really happening. I’m having a hard time staying on track. It all started well enough, I started developing a bunny pattern as a gift for my young cousin. As I was working on it, I decided that my next project should be an Easter egg. You can see where this is going. I’ve made three bunnies so far (but I’m still debating on what type of tail to give them) and I’ve been searching my yarn collection for the best Easter egg colors. I’ve even been adding St. Patrick’s shamrock magnets to the to-do list. On the plus side, I will be extremely prepared for next spring. Maybe some people would like to give bunnies and shamrocks as holiday gifts anyway… Photos of my spring-ish projects will follow soon.
- It's the only thing I can think about. RT @CatFoodBreath Have you ever stopped to think about how much cat fur there is in your life?tweeted at 3 years ago
- Not sure if my cat loves or hates the shrug I'm crocheting. Her kneading suggests love, but claws are out to pull it to bits. Oh, cats.tweeted at 3 years ago
- RT @FranklinHabit: I wonder what the response would be to pictures of artists' and designers' studios on the days they are not expecting a …tweeted at 3 years ago
- "I'm crafty, not crazy!" - me, in response to my husband questioning my latest project (brightly-colored dinosaur planters w/succulents.)tweeted at 3 years ago
- I'm proud to announce that I'll be teaching crochet classes at @MichaelsStores in Westerly, RI, starting in May!tweeted at 3 years ago